Friday, February 1, 2008

Pearl is still missing!


Dear Neighbors,

With a heavy heart I write to let you all know that our sweet little Pearl is still missing.  We've been searching everywhere since Wednesday morning when she jumped out of my car near SE Woodstock & 48th.

Last night we had a search & rescue dog track her scent and the good news is that (according to search dog extraordinaire, Valorie) Pearl is alive but was picked up, likely by a stranger in a car, near the corner of SE 48th & Henry.

We are hoping and praying that whomever picked her up is a good soul and will find a way to contact us or take her to a local vet for identification via her microchip.

A search party is being organized for tomorrow morning (Saturday, 2/2) at 8:30 am.  We will be mapping out areas for going door-to-door with photo-fliers. If anyone can spare a little time helping, we would be forever grateful.

We are meeting at our house: 7821 SE 36th Ave.  Neil's cell: 503-381-1994.

Thanks so much.  We miss our little girl; this is breaking our hearts!!

Ali

7 comments:

Jacob Mathai said...

I posted on craigs list too..

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/pet/560451187.html

Ali McIntyre said...

Thanks Jacob, we have several postings on Craigslist too but it's hard to navigate around there "multiple postings restriction" ... we only have so many email addresses and are trying to be creative. Your posting is VERY helpful and anyone else who is so inclined, we'd be grateful! Ali & Neil

Unknown said...

Sorry I missed the search party. Let me know if there is anything else Bill, DJango, and I can do.

. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Count us in, too. If there's anything we can do, let us know.
Sharon & Eric
Roz
Satchmo
Quinn

TV Lady said...

We're looking... and I've posted it on my blog so more people will know to look: www.puginthepearl.blogspot.com
I'm so sorry. We have every finger crossed.

. said...

Wondering if you have been to Brentwood dog park to leave a flier? We are going out there tonight and plan to talk to anyone who will listen. If you want me to take a flier out there give me a call. I plan to pass out my card to people and let them contact me if they find her or have any info. We are praying for her safe return. 503 270-6731 Elizabeth