Thursday, August 9, 2007

Day Camp


Hey all!! This is Cider's Ma, Oona. (Yes it looks like Ooooona but you say it Own-a, FYI.) I have a question for you and your fine canine friends. Has anyone ever heard of Double Dog Ranch? It's like an adventure camp for dogs and my hubby Brian and I are considering taking Cider there for some fun in the sun when we go on vacation in October. Also, their website has info on a trainer that sounds like he's got a great resume, if anyone knows anything. I'd really like to get Cider thru obedience - ultimate goal: passing the AKC's Canine Good Citizen Test someday. Thanks for your input. See you in the A.M.!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! I just looked at the website and it sounds terrific. I'll be interested to hear how it goes. It seems like it's reasonably priced, too. The photos sure look like it's a great party for the dogs.

Jacob Mathai said...

That places looks amazing.

sreddy said...

I've heard of it and know a friend at work who took their pup there and they love it. Shawn

sreddy said...

try portlandpooch.com as a another place to find boarding or whatever...

Cider's Ma and Pa said...

Thanks to all of you for your input. I appreciate it. Will keep you posted as it goes w/ my info collecting. =) thanks for the heads up on portlandpooch also.