Tuesday, August 7, 2007

El Presidente speaks

My loyal subjects. It has been an honor to serve you over the past year. I look forward to taking care of the Presidential duties of emptying the garage can and providing treats on Christmas morning. If anyone wants to complain about how I have handled these responsibilities please let me know. I would advocate immediate elections. (unless it is John H. who wants to take my job away)Thank you for being such a good group. Of course some of our members could stand a few personal improvements but we won't go into that right now. May our sweethearts continue to be good dogs and may we continue to enjoy each others company in the process.

2 comments:

Jacob Mathai said...

That was darn right inspiring!

sreddy said...

If all presidents could be so wonderful albeit the spell checker....