Friday, August 24, 2007

It's a miracle. Son of Skanky

A funny thing happened at the opening of this weekend's REI sale. Bill and I were walking up to the checkout line and what did we see?
Hmm. I said. It looks very familiar. I think I will have to buy it. We got home, and opened the package to find:



Such a beautiful little thing. Perfectly smooth and nearly round. It even still has its little paw print visible on both ends. Turns out we must have found its daddy at REI too. The family comes from Bozeman, Montana. There was a red sister there, but we decided yellow is the only true skanky ball color. I hope all of you will make son of skanky feel at home this weekend. Chances are good he'll be there.


2 comments:

Jacob Mathai said...

Awesome video!

Anonymous said...

Hopefully Aidan and I will be able to help break in S.O.S. sometime soon.